What are cookies?
You can prevent the placing of cookies by adjusting the settings in your browser (see your browser’s Help on how to do this). Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will usually also disable certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The cookies we set:
– Email newsletter related cookies. This site provides newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember whether you are already registered and whether certain notifications should be displayed that may only be valid for subscribed/subscribed users.
– Cookies for order processing. This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
– Form related cookies. When you submit information via a form, such as those on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user information for future correspondence.
– Site preference cookies. In order to give you a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site works when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies to recall this information when you visit a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
– This site uses Google Analytics, one of the most widely used and trusted analytics solutions on the internet to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things like how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit so that we can continue to produce engaging content. See the official Google Analytics page for more information on Google Analytics cookies.
– From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you get a consistent experience while on the site, while ensuring that we understand which optimisations our users value most.
– We also use social media buttons and/or plug-ins on this site that allow you to connect to your social network in various ways. In order for these to work, the following social media sites are included; Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Twitter will place cookies through our site that may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes described in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully this has clarified things for you and as mentioned earlier, if there is something you are not sure whether you need or not, it is usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it interacts with any of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information, please contact us using one of our preferred contact methods:
By visiting this link: https://www.charlottesophie.nl
By phone: +49 5935 704842
(Wherever Charlotte Sophie is mentioned as the company name, please read Josephine van Steinborg, as this refers to the brand name Charlotte Sophie, which is used by the company Josephine van Steinborg).
Updated 27 January 2022